Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website with URL address is owned and operated by W.V.Patrick (Harrogate) Ltd trading as The Rustic Rabbit, 23 Main Street, The Square, Grassington, Near Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 5AD as an online mail order retail site. By browsing, using or registering with the website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions of this website.
MAKING A PURCHASE CONTRACT WITH US
When placing an order with us you are agreeing to be subject to these following terms and conditions.
- Upon placing an order with us you are undertaking that all of your details are accurate and true, that you are authorised to use the credit or debit card used to place the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order. All prices advertised or quoted are subject to change.
- Whilst every effort is made to try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on our website are accurate errors may occur. If we discover that a pricing error has occurred on an item that you have ordered we will inform you at the first possible time and give you the option to reconfirm your purchase at the new price or cancel your order. If after every effort we have made to contact you is unsuccessful we will treat your order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods and then wish to cancel you will receive a full refund of the amount that you paid.
- All the images on this website are for the purpose of illustration only. Any goods purchased may vary slightly from the images shown on the website. Whilst every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products we cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your computer monitor are an accurate reflection of the colours of the actual products. All dimensions, weights and capacity shown are approximate only.
- Upon placing an order with us you are proposing to enter into a contract with us. We will review your order and upon receipt of an email confirmation of your order you have entered into a contract with us. You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched. All orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw from sale any content of this website at our sole discretion.
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of a customer account is the responsibility of the customer. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the account holder to protect their account.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable
- Delivery costs are charged in addition and are included at the checkout.
- This contract is governed by English Law.
PLACING AN ORDER
- You can place an order on our website by selecting the product you would like to buy and adding it your shopping cart. Any items that you don’t require in your shopping cart can be removed at any time.
- At the time of placing an order any delivery charges will be shown.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in your order in full through our secure online payment facilities at the time that you place your order.
- Once we have confirmed your order changes may not be possible especially if your order has already been packed and dispatched and has most likely already starting its journey to you.
- You will receive a notification of dispatch once your parcel has been shipped.
- If you make an order and use any promotional codes they can only be used once. Promotional prices and offers cannot be used on sale items.
- All orders will normally be dispatched within 3 working days.
- All dispatch dates are estimates only and can change without notice.
- Your order will be delivered to the address you provided with your order.
- If a parcel is unable to be delivered and is sent back to us this is most likely due to either an incorrect address or failure to follow up on picking up or not providing redelivery instructions. We will then contact you to arrange for the redelivery of your parcel. This may mean a new delivery charge being charged.
- Please ensure that you check all the items in your delivery – any items that are either found to be missing or that are damaged need to be notified to us in writing within 3 days of receipt of your order.
- Delivery is only to addresses in the UK. For any international orders please contact us for a shipping quote to your own country. However we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. As an international customer your order may be subject to the import fees and duty of your country and we cannot be held responsible for any such import taxes or fees incurred on your order.
- If you wish to return any items in your delivery you must notify us by email within 14 days of the delivery of your parcel.
- Any items must be returned to us within 30 days from the day your order was dispatched, any items returned after 30 days will not be accepted.
- We cannot accept returns if we have not been notified of your wish to return in the first place.
- No refunds or replacements will be issued till all returns have been received back by us.
- Refunds will be processed to the method that you used to pay for your order and can take up to 5 working days to process. Items returned for an exchange can take up to 3 working days to process.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging in a good condition so as to enable us to resell the item. Any items that are returned in a bad condition which are then not fit for resale will not be refunded.
- The items that you are returning are your responsibility till they arrive back with us. We recommend that you use a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning and that you obtain a proof of postage.
- You will receive an email to confirm that your return has been received by us and also one when we have processed your refund or exchange.
- Postage charges are at the customers cost and are not refundable unless the item is faulty or has been sent incorrectly by us.
- If an item that you have ordered is faulty please email us at email@example.com stating your name, order number and the details of the faulty item. We will then email you with how to proceed with your return. You have 30 days from the receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
- If an item you have received is not the item that you ordered then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address and the details of the item that you have received in error. We will then email you with how to proceed with your return. You have 30 days from the receipt of the incorrect item to return it to us.
- If a discount was applied to your order the amount refunded will reflect the discount on the individual item.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
You have the right under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations to cancel your order for any goods that you have purchased from The Rustic Rabbit and have a full refund. This does not cover any items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons or items that have been unsealed. Cancelling the order must be done in writing stating your name, address and order number with details of the order within 7 days of delivery of the goods by post to the address at the top of the terms and conditions. Upon cancelling your order the items are to be returned to the same address in their original condition within 14 days of receiving your order. The goods are your responsibility till we receive them back so we recommend using a delivery service that offers insurance for the valve of the goods.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- The Rustic Rabbit is not seeking to exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its employees, agents, members or directors or for any misrepresentation that is fraudulent.
- To the utmost extent allowed by law and save as provided above, neither The Rustic Rabbit nor any linked or subsidiary company shall be liable to you by reason of the following…
- Any representation
- Any implied condition, guarantee, or other term
- Any duty at common law.
- Under the express terms of the contract.
- In negligence, whether on the part of The Rustic Rabbit or any of its employees, agents, members or directors or otherwise for any indirect special or resultant loss or damage including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving, expenses, costs, or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of The Rustic Rabbit website, the supply of the products or the use of resale by you.
- Whilst we try and do everything reasonable to try and keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct, The Rustic Rabbit do not give guarantee it is complete or correct and The Rustic Rabbit cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or for any resulting implications from the use of the information.
- The liability of The Rustic Rabbit in connection with any contract to supply any products or services to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the product purchased, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- The Rustic Rabbit will not be liable to you or to be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you if it was delayed in performing or prevented from performing its obligations by any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- The Rustic Rabbit may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission of The Rustic Rabbit in writing.
- No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
JURISDICTION AND LAW
The use of our website and these Terms and Conditions are constructed and governed by English Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01756 752272.